Anglo-Eastern Univan Group’s Policy on the Use of Information Gathered from the General Public
The following statement applies only to members of the general public and is intended to address concerns about the types of information gathered from the public, if any, and how that information is used.
Cookie data is not used in any way that would disclose personally identifiable information to outside parties unless Anglo-Eastern is legally required to do so in connection with law enforcement investigations or other legal proceedings.
(2) Logs and Network Monitoring
Anglo-Eastern Univan Group maintains log files of all access to its site and also monitors network traffic for the purposes of site management. This information is used to help diagnose problems with the server and to carry out other administrative tasks. Log analysis tools are also used to create summary statistics to determine which information is of most interest to users, to identify system problem areas, or to help determine technical requirements.
Information such as the following is collected in these files:
- Hostname: the hostname and/or IP address of the computer requesting access to the site
- User-Agent: the type of browser, its version, and the operating system of the computer requesting access
- Referrer: the web page the user came from System date: the date and time on the server at the time of access
- Full request: the exact request the user made
- Status: the status code the server returned, e.g., fulfilled request, file not found
- Content length: the size, in bytes, of the file sent to the user
- Method: the request method used by the browser (e.g. post, get)
- Universal Resource Identifier (URI): the location of the particular resource requested. (More commonly known as a URL.)
- Query string of the URI: anything after a question mark in a URI. For example, if a keyword search has been requested, the search word will appear in the query string.
- Protocol: the technical protocol and version used, i.e., http 1.0, ftp, etc.
The above information is not used in any way that would reveal personally identifying information to outside parties unless Anglo-Eastern Univan Group is legally required to do so in connection with law enforcement investigations or other legal proceedings.
(3) Email and Form Information
If a member of the general public sends Anglo-Eastern Univan Group an email message or fills out a web-based form with a question or comment that contains personally identifying information, that information will only be used to respond to the request and analyze trends. The message may be redirected to another department or person who is better able to answer your question. Such information is not used in any way that would reveal personally identifying information to outside parties unless System Administration is legally required to do so in connection with law enforcement investigations or other legal proceedings.
This site may contain links to other sites. Anglo-Eastern Univan Group is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
All matters relating to this Site are governed by the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China and the laws applicable therein. If you are located outside of Hong Kong, and you contact us, please be advised that any personal information you provide to us will be transferred to Hong Kong and that by submitting information, you explicitly authorise its transfer.
All the information contained on this website is copyright of Anglo-Eastern Univan Group and may not be copied, either in part or in whole. As we respect your privacy, we ask in return that you respect ours.